UPDATE: H-1B Fiscal Year (FY) 2017

The Employer:
1. File a Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the U.S. Department of Labor
2. File USCIS Form I-129, Petition for non-immigrant worker with H supplement and supporting documentation and the approved LCA with the USCIS

The Cadidate:
Take the H1B approval notice to the American Consulate to obtain the H1B visa.

If you are already in the Unites States:
– You can start working for your employer as soon as you receive the H1B approval notice.
– If you are currently on H1B status, you can start working for a new employer upon filing of the new petition.

Click here for more information on how to obtain a H1B visa.


Please follow and like us: